Show Us Your Singles-- My beautiful friend, Ashley

2.13.2015

I couldn't think of a better way to break my blogging silence than to link up with Kelly's Korner for her "Show Us Your Singles" Day and hopefully help one of my beautiful BFFs, Ashley, meet a great guy. Because let's face it--she is a truly great girl!

Ashley was one of my first friends that I met in college, and we have been besties ever since. She's one of those friends that I can truly say that we "do life" together-- the good, the bad, the ugly. :)

And, I am so excited to tell you all about her!

Meet Ashley...
She's 27 and from North Carolina...
She's not just gorgeous on the outside, but she happens to be a truly amazing person on the inside, too! She's super friendly and can get along with anyone. Ash is an awesome 1st grade teacher, so we know that means she has the patience of a saint and is amazing with children. She's really creative and also super intelligent. She's always been the friend that I can go from having super light-hearted talks with to these really deep, insightful conversations. I know she thinks a lot about others and her role in making a difference.  I think she is  hilarious and doesn't take herself too seriously (read: she has no problem being silly!). She's also a natural planner, and is so organized (she impresses me constantly!). And you're probably able to tell from the photos that Ash is incredibly stylish! The running joke since college has been that when she dresses in athletic clothes we call her Sporty Spice because she still looks so put together without even trying. She's also super thoughtful--like the kind of friend who drives 20 miles to drop a get-well treat in your mailbox when you sprain your ankle (true story!).  Ashley's family and her faith are both really important to her.  She loves to get out and have fun, but she's also someone who can cozy up on the couch and be content reading a good book or snuggling with her precious puppy, Callie! Ash loves to travel, and I'm pretty sure anywhere that has a beach is good with her. Let's see, I could continue going on all day about how amazing Ashely is, but if you want to know more, I think you'll just have to find out for yourself!  Bonus points for the fact that Ashley also happens to be an amazing cook. ;)
Ashley and her sweet puppy, Callie! 

Ash and her sister, Brittany.
I know that Ashley has so much love to give and would make any guy who is lucky enough to have her so incredibly happy. I cannot wait to see what the future has in store for her!

Guys, leave a comment with your email and a little bit about yourself or shoot me an email at lafromlifeoflu@gmail.com if you're interested in connecting with Ashley! Girls who would like to set Ashley up with a great guy in your life (your brother, etc.), do the same!

Fingers crossed!

No comments :

Leave a Love Note

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs