WHAT'S HAP-"PINNING"

8.05.2015

Pinterest is pretty much my BFF right now as I almost 39 weeks pregnant and spending most days lounging because my feet swell to high heavens if I stand on them for more than a hot second. So, of course I was super pumped for this fun new What's Hap-"Pinning" link up hosted by Jessi and Jenn!

I've noticed a little theme to my pins lately, and I think it's safe to say that this mommy-to-be has 3 things on the brain-- nesting, food, and clothes (non-maternity, please, pretty please!)!

As we've prepared for baby we have done some MAJOR nesting & organizing around the house! Thankfully Pinterest is like a mecca for home organization ideas and boards, so I've gotten lots of amazing tips in this department!
{via}

{via}


{via}
I don't know what changed in the last week or so, but I have noticed a HUGE increase in my appetite, and I am starving all the time and want to eat anything and everything under the sun! My texts to Kyle about food now end in #hungryhungrypreggo! Pinterest really has me craving...


{via}

and this...

{via}


And, considering I'm down to like 3-4 outfits that I am SO over wearing, I can't wait to get back into my closet and be able to feel cute and stylish once baby comes. I realize that this is a lofty dream considering I'll be a new mommy and, I'm sure, a #hotmess. A girl can dream, right!? 

Naturally, I know all be all pulled together wearing outfits like these ;)

{via}

{via}

{via}
Pinterest, you are a huge time suck, but, oh, how I do love you!

Now it's your turn to link up!

5 comments :

  1. All of the organization pins just make me happy to look at! :)
    The chocolate cake--yes please! And those Fall clothes....if they magically appeared in my closet, I'd be ok! :)
    Thanks for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for organization before the baby! So exciting! Love the sweet potato recipe. I have been craving a good sweet potato. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the link up. :) Loving all this organizational goodness and those lovely looks!! I could sure go for a slice of that chocolate cake too - YUM!! Fun post! xo - Brenda // Chatting Over Chocolate

    ReplyDelete
  4. So basically this makes me want to get dressed up pretty, eat good food and organize the heck out of things! haha love it! Thanks for linking up! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. All those organization pins make me so calm just looking at them... I wish my apartment could look (and stay!) like that!

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs