Who Put the Tissue Box on The Toilet Lid?

8.14.2011

So, I had a pretty interesting night's sleep. I'm going to even venture out on a limb here and say that it started out as one of the best night's of sleep in a long time. All was peaceful in dream land until I was forced from my slumber from the annoying alert on my phone at 5:30am reminding me that I needed to put out the donations for the VVA...in TWO DAYS, thank you very much. So, naturally I'm annoyed and mad at myself for not realizing that my phone was not, in fact, a mind reader, and would not know that just because that's what time I scheduled the calendar event for Tuesday (a workday, where I would, in fact be up at 5:30!) did not mean that 5:30am was a good time to remind me on a SUNDAY...my gracious! And, to top things off, I had to pee. Anyone who knows me knows that I have to pee. A lot. I begrudgingly get out of bed and make my way to the bathroom...in the dark...no contacts in, so I'm blind as a bat. But...I do at least manage to see that the tissue box is on the toilet seat...which is generally never down. Weird. Very weird. So I put the tissue box back in it's place and when I sit down, I realize that the seat is wet! Kyle would probably kill me for saying this, but the first thought that came to my mind was OMG...Kyle totally did the lazy man's pee and didn't put the seat up...what the bleep! And, a tissue box, really? Was I supposed to know that was a warning! I am not a happy camper, but I clean up the mess and go back to bed. I considered letting it go, but I just couldn't, so I woke Kyle up to ask why he couldn't just take the extra second to clean off the seat as opposed to just putting the tissue box on the lid. And he had no clue what I was talking about! So now I'm just completely weirded out by this situation and convinced that Kyle must be a Sleepwalk Pee-er! But at least he was a semi- considerate one because he did leave the tissue box out as a warning! 

Luckily, he later remembered that he had, in fact, been the one to put the tissue box on the lid. But not because he'd peed on the seat as I  originally thought! He had gone to check the tank before bed because it was making a weird sound and squirting out water. Which is what I sat in. Not that tank water is that much better than pee. But I was at least relieved to know that I wouldn't need to be worrying about my late night bathroom trips! Hopefully, this was just a one time fluke! And, you'll be happy to know that I did fall back asleep until 9:30am...happy sigh!

Happy Sunday!

No comments :

Leave a Love Note

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs