1. Today is a good day because Kyle and I are double dating with friends tonight, and we're eating at Bull City Burger! If you've never had Duck Fries, then you are SO missing out! Nom, nom, nom!
2. The best thing I did all week was have an awesome "the week's almost over" dinner with Kyle at Nana Tacos last night! It was bright and sunny, we were in great moods, and it was fun to get to spend some time together after being in grad class 2 nights this week! .
3. The current weather is sunny and 70 degrees and it makes me feel busting out my rainbows and reading outside!
4. The best thing about spring is the automatic mood boosting effects that it brings! Something about sun and warm weather just makes me smile! Oh and, let's not forget that it's the beginning of wedding season!
5. A fashion trend that I'm dying to try out for spring is pops of neon yellow! Nothing can spice up an outfit like a neon yellow belt, flat, or scarf with hints of it! So adorable!
6. A person who made me smile this week was my principal! We had our end of the year meeting, and she told me she felt really lucky to have a teacher like me and that she really felt like I was born to do this! It made me feel SO great, especially because I look up to her in so many ways!
7. The most delicious thing I ate all week was chocolate chess pie from 411 West! I treated myself on Monday night since we had to come back from Spring Break on Tuesday...it is just too darn good!