5 Things...

4.30.2013

I saw this on one of my favorite blogger, Tamara's, blog and thought it'd be fun! Here goes...

5 Things...

...you'll find in my purse 


1. More lip products than one could ever need! Stain, balm, gloss...you name it!
2. Lavender pills...these all-natural supplements are known to help you relax and relieve anxiety! Love,
    love, love them!
3. Contact lens solution/case & eye-drops..I always get things in my eyes!
4. Wallet, Check-Book, & Coupons...must be prepared at all times to spend money I don't have shop!
5. Keys...equipped with my pink mini Swiss Army Knife!

...you'll find in my bedroom

1. Clothes (clean and dirty!) on the floor...just on my side! I'll get around to it one day ;)
2. My memory box that I keep all of my letters/notes/cards from Kyle, my parents, grandparents, and
    friends!
3. Photos-- from our wedding, honeymoon, and more! Not to mention, there's a totally creepy blown up
    photo of Kyle with a mustache that was a joke present from our friends, Matt & Anna!
4. Dust-- on the headboard because we always forget to clean that part! The best was when Beebs
    came to visit and wrote dirty silly messages on it...cracked us up for days!
5. My mom's present for Mother's Day...so proud of myself for being on top of things!

...I've always wanted to do

1. Go river tubing-- just saw a Living Social deal on this, and I'm so tempted!
2. Stay in an overwater bungalow on some tropical island...preferably some secluded island!
3. Dye my hair or get highlights...something to change it up! But, I'm so scared!
4. Be apart of a flash mob
5. Travel to Australia & New Zealand

...I'm currently loving

1. Justin Timberlake's new album...especially "Mirrors" and "Blue Ocean Floor"
2. Maxi-dresses...see post here!
3. Grad-school free nights
4. Game of Thrones...so addicted to this show! Totally not my normal show that I like.
5. The warmer weather...spring has sprung and summer is just around the corner!

5...

...quirks I have 

1. Random movements, like wiggling my toes or shaking my head while I type...thing's I'd never notice
    if Kyle didn't point them out!
2. I abbreviate words. Like all words. I don't discriminate! My cousin, Kathleen, always likes to remind
    me of the time I yelled, "We'll get a pic in a min" to my friend at graduation!
3. I don't like anyone else to touch my pillow-case! I get this one from my mom :)
4. I'm a safety nut...as in I put on my seatbelt while riding on the bus for our field trip on Monday!
5. I often multi-task while watching TV, which means I inevitably miss crucial parts in shows and ask
    to rewind...this is Kyle's least favorite of my quirks, I'm sure!

OK, there you have it! Let me hear your "5!"

1 comment :

  1. Glad we're not the only ones that forget to clean our headboard, ha! I'm the same way when watching tv!! I feel like there's too much to do!

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs