F-R-I, D-A-Y, Friday, Friday, Friday!

5.18.2012

My students and I sing the chant in this blog title every Friday, and since we only have 3 Fridays left to sing it, I figure I'd throw in a little extra one today...for good measure and all!

I know I've been a horrible blogger lately, but we can still be friends, right!? Ok, good!

I'm linking up with Lauren for my favorite Friday link-up, Fill in the Blank Friday!

Here's what we got this week...



1.  Something that is very near and dear to my heart is,  my relationship with Kyle, family, friends, faith, and teaching! .

2.   Birthdays, weddings, and my student passing her Extend 2 EOG's   are good causes to celebrate ! (All of which I plan to celebrate this weekend!)

3.  The most fun I ever had was  the bike ride Kyle and I went on in Paris for our Honeymoon, sledding down the sand dunes at White Sands Nat'l Park, and spending a week on a catamaran in Bimini for our senior trip! 

4.  True friends are   hard to come by and so, so precious!

5. Something that makes me terribly happy is  laughing with Kyle before bed! 

6. A good way to spend a sunny day is   on the beach, in a pool, or on the boat...as long as I'm near water!

7.  My favorite celebratory food is  a brownie sundae...or any gooey baked good!

No comments :

Leave a Love Note

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs