It's Friday...Let's Fill in the Blanks!

5.04.2012

Yay for Friday! As the school year is quickly winding down, every Friday feels like a milestone because it just means we're one step closer 'till summer break! I'm linking up with Lauren for Fill in the Blank Friday!

1.  My bedtime routine includes, washing my face, taking out my contacts, flossing & brushing my teeth (aka doing my "jobs" as we call it in my fam!), checking my phone one last time, and cuddling w/ Kyle! .


2.   I am   super pumped for Field Day today AND getting to see Beebsies for her Bach weekend!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!! 

3.  I can't stand   sunscreen    because   you smell like it all day long and it feels heavy on my skin...maybe I should stop using the SPF 70!? Regardless, I wear it and am thankful that it keeps my skin safe!

4. My idea of relaxation would be   spending some QT on the beach on an "off" day where you practically have it to yourself, book in hand, cold drink, feet in the water!

5. If I had an extra $50, I would    buy some clothes...let's be real here!

6. The best thing about a bloggy friend is    they're super sweet and uplifting, and you feel like you know them in real life and are genuinely happy for them and care about them as if you did!

7.  A recipe I've been dying to try is   any of the "cookie dough dip" recipes from Pinterest! Sounds so delicious, and I don't have to think about the "raw egg" in the back of my mind!.

Happy Friday loves!


2 comments :

  1. great answers! have a great weekend, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The beach sounds amazing :) Feeling ya on the sunscreen though. A necessary evil ha!

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs