There's Nothing Like a Mother's Love!

5.13.2012

I couldn't not do a special post in honor of my mother, and a few other motherly figures in my life today!

Dear Mom,

You are so special to me. You are my best friend and so much more! We talk every day, even if it's just one of us calling to say we're too busy to talk that day, and I love that we have the relationship that we do!  There is so much about you that I admire, but I especially am amazed by your integrity and your giving heart. You help so many people in so many ways. You are truly showing God's love in all that you do, whether it's helping Ms. Bobby Jo, being such a rock for Ms. Wanda during her rough time, doing Meals on Wheels, doing Prison Ministry, your Haiti work, or all of your other ministries. I hope I can be such a giving and caring person like you. Thank you for your love, encouragement, and wisdom that you give every day! I love you SO much!


Dear Grandmother,

You have the patience of a saint and the sweetest heart ever! I definitely know where my mom gets her heart for helping others! You are such a special person to me...the only grandmother I've ever known, and I am so blessed by you! Growing up, you always made our visits so special, whether it was getting to finger paint with pudding or hearing stories about your childhood! I just love being around you and Granddaddy, lingering at the dinner table, just talking. You are so kind and caring, such a good nurturer! I just love you more than you could ever know! Thank you for being the best grandmother in the world!


Dear Millie,

Thank you for taking me into your family as if I were one of your own!  You have always been so welcoming and made me feel so comfortable from day 1! I love the "girl bond" that we have amongst those crazy Abrams men! I feel very lucky to have married into such a great family and to have a mother-in-law like you! Love you, Millie!


Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful mommies out there! 

2 comments :

  1. We are definitely on the same wavelength... I just wrote a post JUST like this one before I read yours. Crazy! All your little letters are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! You & your mom look just alike!

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs