In case you're not familiar with Birchbox, how it works is like this:
1. You sign up for a subscription...you can do month-to-month, 3-month, 6-month, or 12-month!
2. You get your box each month with samples of different beauty/health products so you can try them out before breaking the bank on a product that you may or may not love. I also love that it comes with a little card that describes each product and what you'd use it for, AND Birchbox.com saves all the information about the boxes you've received for you to refer back to.
|Adorable Pink Box!|
|All the goodies!|
|So excited to get a dry-shampoo...I've been wanting to try!|
|Always looking for a good eye-liner!|
|Love this lipgloss! Perfect for when you go out because it's so teeny and easily fits into your clutch!|
|dress tape...totally saving these for Beeb's wedding!|
|And, a lil' extra this month...energy boost drink mix!|
I got my first box in the beginning of January and loved it! I know that it's kind of a gamble each month to see if the products you get will be ones that you'll enjoy, but I'm thinking it will totally be worth it, especially after seeing this month's box!
Definitely worth checking out!
And, a big thanks to Monica over at Monica's Notebook for nominating my blog for the Liebster Blog Award!
This award is for bloggers who have less than 200 followers and are newer to the world of blogging and have a FANTABULOUS blog that needs a little noticing!!
Here is how to participate in this nomination/award giving fun!
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded/nominated you
3. Copy and paste the blog award to your blog
4. Reveal your top 5 blog picks!!
5. Drop by your top 5 picks and let them know you chose them by commenting on their blog!
Now it's my turn to nominate! I definitely wanted to highlight some blogs that I haven't received this award yet, or maybe they're like me and just forget to post the award buttons on their sidebars...either way, love, love, love these blogs!
1. Tamara from Ttimes3
Love her blog, read it daily...we have so much in common, including being NC girls and marrying our high school sweet-hearts!
2. Emma from Emma Lately
This is a newer blog I've found that I absolutely love! Super cute girl, super fun blog!
3. Brianna from Adventures of the Southern Wife
Love my fellow-teacher blogs! Brianna is super sweet and also an NC blogger! Love!
4. Katy from Brown Eyed Girl
Katy was my Secret Santa from the Holly Jolly Xmas swap! Been a big fan of her blog ever since!
5. Brittney from Diary of a Southern Brunette
Just stumbled upon this blog and love it already! Gotta support my fellow Southern girls!
Ok, so what are you waiting for! Go check out these blogs! Happy Monday, friends!