Kyle and I had a wonderful evening ringing in the new year with my best friends from high school and some of their college friends in downtown Raleigh! We had such a fun time dancing and laughing!
|We heart each other!|
|2012 is going to be a great year for us!|
So, My New Year's Resolutions are...
1. Go to Church More Regularly (aka only don't go if we're out of town or sick) & Start Back On My Daily Devotions...pretty self-explanatory!
2. Lose 12 Pounds...I know y'all have heard of the Freshman 15, but I somehow managed to escape that, but the Teaching 20 was brutal! This will only happen if I eat healthier and exercise more, which are things we all know we need to do! Now I just have to do it! Fingers crossed on this one!
3. Stick to the Budget...Kyle and I are starting our very strict budget TODAY to help us manage our money better. I know I should be reading this in the positive way (SAVING MORE) but I'm reading it more in the LESS SHOPPING way...sad times!
4. Be More Organized...I just got my side of the room ALL cleaned, and I want to keep it that way! I also want Kyle and I to get back in the habit of doing our "Sunday Sit-Downs" where we plan out our meals for the week, share our schedules, etc. We function SO much better when we have these! And, I have the super cute Erin Condren planner, so I think it's about time to put it to use!
5. Have 1 Technology-Free Night a Week... I got this one from my lovey, Ash! Maybe it will be for a date night, maybe I'll read, or maybe Kyle and I will just talk and cuddle. All I know is that I think it will be nice to be intentional about disconnecting from technology for a night!
And, I definitely have other goals in mind, but I picked 5 that I think I can really be successful with, and if others are accomplished along the way, then more power to me!
Hope your 2012 is off to a GREAT start!