So, thank you Tamara, Emma, Mackenzie, Cori, and anyone else who may have tagged me that I missed!
The Blogger Game:
1. You must post the rules.
2. Post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
4. Tag eleven people and link them on your post
5. Let them know you've tagged them!
11 Fun Facts!
1. I have never really been sledding in my entire life! I grew up on the coast and hardly ever saw snow...and if we got snow, you sure as heck can believe we didn't have a hill to sled down. But...I did get to go "fake" sledding at our school districts big Walk for Ed celebration!
2. The only time I've gotten pulled over by a cop was when I accidentally drove over a curb driving the mini-van for the kids I babysat! It was mortifying! I cried to the police officer...and to their mom! Luckily, I didn't get a ticket!
3. I met Kyle in middle school when he moved to Wilmington, and some girlfriends and I accidentally started a funny rumor about him that made his first few weeks there a little awkward! I swear there were no mean intentions...we weren't those girls. But I still feel bad about it!
4. I sometimes wish I had a sister (you know, to have someone to share clothes with and stuff!) but would never trade in the relationship I have with my mom because of the fact that it was just us 2 girls in the fam! We are SO close, and she's one of my best friends!
5. In college I totally sucked it up big time in Spanish! I accidentally told my professor (who was young and male) that I preferred to bathe him in front of the whole class! The worst part was that he put the same question on our test and put a little smiley-wink face next to my correct answer!
6. I was a lil' rebel in 1st grade-- that was the year I snuck into class in the morning before school and erased my name from the board so I didn't have to have silent lunch, AND I sold a baseball that I had had my mom sign as Babe Ruth to a kid for $10!
7. I have never died my hair or done anything to it at a salon other than get it cut and styled! But, I think about it all the time! I'd love to try going blonder or darker but get so scared!
8. I didn't grow up with a dog or pet of any kind. But, I've gotten way better with dogs over time, and even have talked with Kyle about getting one one day! I already know I want to name my first dog Enzo after the dog in The Art of Racing in the Rain!
9. I've been 5'2" since I was in 4th grade! I had 1 major growth spurt and just stopped. I went from being SO tall from 4-7th grade to being SO short!
10. I hate to stay home alone at night! I don't think I've done it at all since we moved into our house! You can call me a wimp...I'll back ya on that one!
11. I almost lost my bathing suit bottoms in the Charleston fountain (I was in high school, not really sure what we were thinking!)...it was a close call! Apparently when you cover one of the fountain water spitters, it causes more water pressure in the others...yikes!
Now, I'm going to answer a few questions from each of these girls
1. Where's your favorite place to shop?
*Hands down, 100% has to be Loft...I worked there all throughout college! It's perfect for teacher clothes and other fun clothes. They have great sales and good coupons! I'm a Loft girl at heart! Gap, Banana, and JCrew follow closely behind, and Anthropologie and Nordstroms would be on my list if I could afford them!
2. What's the first thing you notice about people?
*Their outfits! I'm always looking for ideas and inspiration!
3. What's your favorite color?
*Pink, apple green, and aqua!
4. Do you have your future children's names picked out?
*Yup! Pretty much been thinking about that since I was in high school! It's changed a bit, but I know I love the name Emerson for a girl!
5. What's your favorite part about where you live?
*It's within 10 minutes of 3 great cities! So many great restaurants and shops and great night lives!
6. What is your best memory?
*Driving away after our wedding reception! Kyle and I were just overcome with joy by all of the love that was shared that day!
7. Salty or sweet?
*Sweet, sweet, sweet! Love chocolate...it is my downfall!
8. Where is the furthest place you've been from home?
*France & Italy on our honeymoon! Can I go back right now, please!?
9. What is your proudest moment?
*I found out that I got 2 scholarships to college on the exact same day...it was such a great feeling because I worked my booty off in high school and wanted them so badly!
10. Which is better, Facebook or Twitter?
*I guess I'd have to say FB but only because I don't use twitter personally! But I am totally about to start a Twitter account for my class so we can Tweet about what we're learning...so excited!
11. What is the one thing you do to de-stress?
*Cuddle with Kyle! Works like a charm!
And, I'm going to take the easy way out and "tag" anyone else who wants to do this! Why would I deny this pleasure from anyone!?
Happy Friday, folks!