I saw the link-up for Fill in the Blank Friday with Lauren over at The Little Things We Do on a couple of blogs and decided to play along today for the first time!
1. If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is buy my dream house...and decorate it...and sit by my amazing pool all day with Kyle while planning our vacations to...hmmm...hard to choose...let's just say Fiji for now! .
2. Tearing my fingernails when they've gotten too long (I'm in the process of breaking this habit!) is something I like that other people think is weird.
3. If my life were a movie right now, the title would be "Waiting for Summer"...self explanatory!
4. Three things I am looking forward to this month are Valentimes Day (with Kyle and with my students!) , Super Bowl Party and Jump Rope for Heart at my school! .
5. My favorite song to sing in the shower is anything by Adele...wish I could belt it out like her! .
6. If I found out that the production of Trader Joe's Brownies was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.
7. One thing I'll never grow tired of is cuddling with Kyle :) .