Monogram Swap & a Guest Post!

3.07.2012

Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a sucker for anything monogrammed! No surprise then that I totally jumped on board when Crystal and Ashley announced that they were hosting a blogger monogram swap!

My swap partner was the fabulous Val over at Wine and Summer! I was so glad to be paired with her, and we had fun exchanging emails about how excited we were for the Giants to be in the Superbowl (because this all went down in the beginning of February!).

Val did such an amazing job picking out my monogrammed gift! I was SO excited when Kyle messaged me in the middle of grad class to say that  a package had arrived for me that I made him open it and send me a picture! And I was super stoked to see that it was an LL Bean large beach tote with my favorite color of pink monogram and accents!  I absolutely love it! We must have had summer on the brain because we both sent each other beach totes!



Val, thanks so much for being an awesome Monogram Swap partner! I cannot wait until I can put it to good use!

Speaking of swap partners, go check out my guest post today over at my awesome Holly Jolly Blog Swap (from December!) partner, Sarah of Simply Sarah 's blog!  I shared some of my "must-have" clothing items/accessories to pack for a Spring Break trip!

Happy Hump Day, y'all!

1 comment :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs