Guest Posting at His Diamond and Mine!

3.02.2012

Happy Friday, everyone! I know we're all ready for the weekend (and maybe some warmer weather!?).  I'm super excited to be guest posting for the lovely Katie over at His Diamond and Mine today! She recently got engaged, so I thought I'd share just a few little lessons I've learned about marriage since we all know that being married almost 2 years makes me kind of an expert (bah!).  You all should definitely go check it out!

Yay for the start of the weekend!!!

2 comments :

  1. Thanks again for a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post La! Hope your semester is going well. Seeing your Mom (& maybe Dad?) tomorrow! Along with our fabulous Matriarch and Patriarch. =) Wish we could see you sooner than May!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs