What I'm Loving Wednesday!

3.28.2012

Happy Hump Day, everyone! It is another gorgeous Wednesday here in good old North Cackalacky, and I could not be more excited for the arrival of warm weather! Now, if only I could shake this cold so that I can go outside and enjoy said warm weather!

Per usual, I'm linking up with the lovely Jamie for What I'm Loving Wednesday!

I'm loving the fact that Spring Break starts in T minus 2 days! My kiddos have been amazingly not crazy this week leading up to break, although I'm sure I jinxed that the moment I typed it!


I'm loving that we finally get to kick off the wedding festivities for my college bestie, Beebs, with her shower this weekend! It's going to be so much fun! I'll definitely be blogging about it, so stay tuned!



I'm loving that Kyle got up extra early (well, I should say was woken up by my obnoxious coughing) to make me pancakes! Such a sweety!

I'm loving that we treated ourselves to some yogurt at Sweet Frog not one, but two times since Sunday this week! I'm operating under the "it feels so cool on my sore throat" theory! Delish!


I'm loving the Mad Men started back on Sunday...Don Draper es muy caliente...did I say that right!? Probs not!

I'm loving that taco salad seems to be a weekly thing here in the Lulu casa...so easy, so yummy, so healthy (if you make it like we do-- ground turkey breast, lettuce, salsa, low fat cheese, and any veggies you'd like!). I think Bob Harper would approve!


And, I'm loving that my other college bestie, Ash, is turning 25 on Saturday and that we got to celebrate early by going to see the Hunger Games and grabbing dinner this past Sunday! We're also planning to celebrate again over our Spring Breaks! Yay!

This was us on my 22nd birthday...now we're 25! Eeeeek!

Have a lovely rest of your Wednesday, y'all!

7 comments :

  1. hope you have a fabulous break next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am super excited for spring break too! Idk what I am going to do with all my free time. Maybe go eat lunch with the hubs at UNC. But besides that I hope to read Hunger Games, new blog layout and craft it up!!! We ate sweet frog twice this week too!!! Which one do you go too???

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture makes me feel OLD!! And random sidenote, but I hate the SweetFrog sign. Why is the "s" lowercase and the "F" is capital?? There's one near our house and it kills me every time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weddings are a blast! You are going to have so much fun celebrating your friends marriage :) Hope these next 2 days go fast so you can get to your spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmm fro-yo. That is an obsession in our household too! I'm also surprised at how calm our kiddos are too. Granted they still have today and tomorrow to show their true colors:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am obsessed with Sweet Frog it is my favorite! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The weather has been gorgeous this week! I always pull the "but it makes my scratchy throat feel better" card whenever I want ice cream or fro yo when I'm sick. Hope you have a great time on your spring break! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs