1. My favorite room in my home is our bedroom/bathroom because it's so big and spacious compared to the rest of our house! We feel like we really lucked out to get such an awesome master!.
2. My current decor style is Pottery Barn meets Pier One. but I wish it were more eclectic ...I just don't know how! I'm very much a person who looks at a catalog or display at a store and does just that. I wish I had that great eye that can pick out great pieces from anywhere and everywhere and put them together to have an awesome room!
3. I wish I could redecorate the office room in my house to make it more officey! It's the brightest room in the house, but it was the only room in the house where we didn't buy anything new for it. We have Kyle's desk from college, and our old couch (which I hate!) from our apartment...but there's no point in putting in money in it now when it's probably going to be a nursery in a few years!
4. My dream house absolutely has to have a a ginormous kitchen with a huge island, a big walk-in closet for me (and a separate one for Kyle!), and a nice porch so I can sip lemonade (or other beverages!) with Kyle and friends during the summer!
5. One house item I am willing to splurge on is definitely a couch! You sit on it more than anything in your house, it's a HUGE piece in a room, and it should be comfy and look good!
6. A decor trend that I just don't "get" is all white rooms...I think they look so chic, but I could never do it because I'd be too afraid to touch anything in the room, including walk on the carpet!.
7. lots and lots of photographs is a little touch that makes my house feel like home
Happy Almost-Weekend, Everyone!