But, I'm not going to let my crummy morning affect the rest of my day, so I'm going to link up with the lovely Jamie and play What I'm Loving Wednesday!
On this beautiful, sunny, warm Wednesday I'm Loving...
1. My super awesome hubby who rearranged his day to be by my side at the ER...I'm glad to know he meant the "in sickness and in health" part of our vows...not that I had any doubts!
2. The fact that I finally am going to get to read The Hunger Games how that I ordered them on my Kindle!
3. How great I feel after really focusing on eating healthy this past week and a half! It's so encouraging to know that when you put your mind to something, you end up showing yourself that you're stronger than you think!
4. All of the Spring dresses I bought at Loft this past weekend! I had been saving up my Saving Cards and Gift Cards for the perfect moment! Now I'm fully stocked for all of my wedding functions for friends coming up this Spring!
5. That it's St. Patty's Day this weekend! We're having a "Pot-Luck" on Friday night for an early celebration and are hoping to go out on the actual night! And thank you Target for supplying me with awesome accessories...now all I have to decide on is Leprechauns or 4-Leaf Clovers...thoughts, anyone?
6. That Giuliana and Bill's new season starts in April...I think they are such awesome people, and I have so much respect for them for how they've handled all of their struggles! Love, love, love them!
7. The arrival of March Madness! It was an intense weekend for ACC basketball (and other conferences as well!), and I'm hoping that my Heels will redeem their loss to Fl. State with another National Championship! I'm also hoping that the Wolfpack do well, too, because they played so hard in the ACC championship, and I know Kyle and my family were SO proud that they made it into the tournament!