What I'm Loving on this Beautiful Wednesday!

3.14.2012

Whooo-wheee, it is one gorgeous day outside...one that I'd like to be enjoying outside, but I've had a pretty interesting day that has left me resting on the couch! I started having chest pains yesterday after school while I was tutoring, and they hadn't gone away by this morning. I went to run it by my school nurse, and we decided that I should just go to the doctor, just in case. Welllll, the doctor refused to see me and sent me straight to the ER...fun, fun. They ran lots of tests and took blood, and luckily, it turns out that they think I just have inflammation in my chest wall and threw out a bunch of medical lingo, but the good news is that I'm OK...even though I'm not quite feeling OK in my chest... if that makes any sense!

But, I'm not going to let my crummy morning affect the rest of my day, so I'm going to link up with the lovely Jamie and play What I'm Loving Wednesday!


On this beautiful, sunny, warm Wednesday I'm Loving...

1. My super awesome hubby who rearranged his day to be by my side at the ER...I'm glad to know he meant the "in sickness and in health" part of our vows...not that I had any doubts!

2. The fact that I finally am going to get to read The Hunger Games how that I ordered them on my Kindle!

3. How great I feel after really focusing on eating healthy this past week and a half! It's so encouraging to know that when you put your mind to something, you end up showing yourself that you're stronger than you think!

4. All of the Spring dresses I bought at Loft this past weekend! I had been saving up my Saving Cards and Gift Cards for the perfect moment! Now I'm fully stocked for all of my wedding functions for friends coming up this Spring!

5. That it's St. Patty's Day this weekend! We're having a "Pot-Luck" on Friday night for an early celebration and are hoping to go out on the actual night! And thank you Target for supplying me with awesome accessories...now all I have to decide on is Leprechauns or 4-Leaf Clovers...thoughts, anyone?


6. That Giuliana and Bill's new season starts in April...I think they are such awesome people, and I have so much respect for them for how they've handled all of their struggles! Love, love, love them!

7. The arrival of March Madness! It was an intense weekend for ACC basketball (and other conferences as well!), and I'm hoping that my Heels will redeem their loss to Fl. State with another National Championship! I'm also hoping that the Wolfpack do well, too, because they played so hard in the ACC championship, and I know Kyle and my family were SO proud that they made it into the tournament!

13 comments :

  1. Aw, Laura! I hope you get to feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you start feeling better pronto girl! And I'm obsessssed with G&B too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get to feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay for march madness and the huger games!

    feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh, I hope you feel better soon! I had weird chest pains once, they were more like sharp stings so I thought something was really wrong, but they did tests and blood draw and everything and didn't come up with any diagnosis! That is so frustrating sometimes. Glad you are OK for the most part! :) LOVE the Loft dresses! I am so obsessed with Loft.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad everything is ok! Praying for you anyways and wishing you well!

    The Hunger Games are amazing. I am half way through the second one! I know you're gonna love them too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I read all three Hunger Games in January! I liked one the best, then three, then two but you'll have to weigh in when you're done : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope you get to feeling better :) I love Giuliana and Bill too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeaaa March Madness!!! I only wish my school was still legit :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Scary! I hope you're feeling lots better! :)

    Dropping by from WILW.
    Holly
    http://adventuresofholly.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. La!! SO glad you're ok! Couldn't be stress could it? I've been making myself sick as of late...job stress...

    Hunger Games: So good!

    4-leaf clovers, the Leprechauns are a little creepy =)

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  12. so glad you're okay but hope you're back to feeling 100% soon and very soon!!

    i haven't ever watched giuliana and bills show. im assuming its on E? what day, do you know?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so glad you're ok! I actually read this yesterday and am just now getting time to comment. I'm glad it wasn't anything serious and hope you're feeling better. Glad the hubs took his vows serious, too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs