Ultimate Wedding Week-- Rehearsal Dinner!

3.21.2012

Happy Hump Day, everyone! In my teacher-world, today is really like Thursday because we have a work-day on Friday, so I'm in an extra good mood!

One of my favorite bloggers, Valerie, had mentioned that she and some other lovely ladies were hosting an "Ultimate Wedding Week Link-Up," and today's topic is the Rehearsal Dinner, so I thought I'd link up!


Kyle and I had our rehearsal dinner in the banquet hall of his Dad's church, and a group of his family friends ended up throwing us a big "after-party" for all of our out-of-town guests and close friends and family to continue the festivities! It was such a fun night! Kyle's mom really wanted to make the rehearsal dinner reflect us, and she knows how much we love to play games with family and friends, so she tried to incorporate that into the decorations, and I think she did a really cute job! 

Here are some pics from the night! Noticeably lacking will be the pictures of the actual rehearsal! I don't even know if we got any from that! Whoops!

Wilmington friends!
The dinner set-up!
Grinning ear-to-ear...did we even stop smiling that whole weekend!?


My grandparents and me! Aren't they precious!

Mom and Brother!
My MOH and me!
Wedding party gifts!

In these little boxes were picture puzzles of Kyle and Me!
Monogrammed cookies! Yummy and adorable!


College best
We sat at the "Scrabble" table! And Kyle, of course, had to bash the Red Sox!
We heard some wonderful toasts, and Kyle's mom even gave us back his "blankie"!


My sweet Daddy during his toast!
Picture puzzle complete!
Teacher friends! Love!
It was an incredibly special night and got the wedding weekend off to a great start! Man I wish I could relive this weekend! Happy sighhhh...

8 comments :

  1. I love your one shoulder dress! It looks like you had so much fun!

    xo,
    eMr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! I'm in love with your dress! You were STUNNING, Lauren! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura*** haha Sorry! I didn't spell check myself before I commented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!!

    I'm loving looking at everyones wedding photos! What a great link up!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the color scheme of your shower! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous! It looks like it was a great rehearsal dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You guys look so happy! I love the "game" theme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. k you are stunning and absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs